Regolation for the Lessons of Ski and Snowboard
1) The ski and snowboard lessons must be paid in full at time of booking. Failure to submit to the Master of the coupon issued by the office does not entitle to the lesson.
2) The lessons are per 55 minutes. The group lesson has a duration of 1 hour and 55 minutes.
3) In the case in which the minimum number of participants in the group lessons is not reached or during the week the number of participants would decrease, management reserves the right to delete or modify the duration of the course.
4) The individual / collective lessons paid and not carried out, can be retrieved, in agreement with the mail, only in group lessons before the winter season.
5) The lessons, both private and collective, take place in any weather condition. will retrieved only if the weather prevents the opening of the plant, or the School considers that the conditions are not ideal to carry out activities.
6) In the case of lessons with underage students, a parent, or whoever has parental responsibility, should present at the meeting five minutes before the masters of the lesson term, for Student redelivery. Worth paying the next lesson.
7) The ski school is not liable for accidents.
8) The ski schools do not belong to the category of "amateur sport associations" (art 90 com.17 and following of the law 289/2002). The ski and snowboard lessons, given to children between 5 and 18 years are not eligible to deduct tax (art 15 comma 1 d.p.r.n. 917/86.)
9) The lessons refunded by the school if paid with POS device (credit cards or debit cards) the amount refunded will suffer the deduction of 3% with rounding up to the number full.
10) Individual / group lesson will only be refunded for reasons of illness or injury, after the medical certificate (with the doctor's stamp). Unless it is presented a medical certificate the lesson must be paid.
11) During Christmas Time the "weekly" is not applied
CAUTION: FROM 1 JANUARY 2005 AND IS MANDATORY FOR SKIERS SNOWBOARDERS YOUNGER THAN 14 YEARS TO PUT ON THE HELMET APPROVED IN ACCORDANCE WITH REGULATIONS EEC (CE EN 1077)